cubeSQL final candidate 1 is available for testing.
If no problems will be reported in the next days than this version will become the final release. Please note that this final candidate requires a valid serial number in order to run, you can use this temporary one:
or you can use the form http://www.sqlabs.com/cubesql_devkey.php to build your own developer key.
Changes in this version:
- SERVER: finished MVCC support
- SERVER: minor fixes in the migration of the old realserver.settings file
- SERVER: added a new custom command to get current database
- SERVER: fixed a 64bit only bug in the MD5 function
- SERVER: some changes in the SHOW INFO custom command
- SERVER: wrong logins are now correctly reset
- SERVER: backup folder path and databases folder path can now be changed in real time
- ADMIN: fixed some issues in the Settings panel
- ADMIN: added a database popup in the Console panel
- ADMIN: re-enabled the Get Developer Key link
- C SDK: small fixes to the header file for a better C++ compilation
What is still missed?
You can download the new final candidate from: