We just released cubeSQL version 4.2 where we fixed all know bugs and we improved overall performance. This is a very important update and we strongly recommend all our users to upgrade to version 4.2.
What’s new in version 4.2.0:
- SERVER: Fixed an issue related to the DISABLE LOGIN custom command
- SERVER: Token connect now honors clear/encrypt disabled login
- SERVER: Fixed an issue related to double single quote in custom commands
- SERVER: Fixed a crash bug that affects all platforms triggered by heavy load
- SERVER: Added ADD LOG ENTRY custom command in order to allows client to add messages to the log file
- SERVER: Fixed a Windows only crash bug
- SERVER: Fixed a Windows only hang
- SERVER: Fixed all the issues that triggers an incorrect “db is locked” error message (error 7055)
- SERVER: Updated sqlite to version 3.7.8
- SERVER: Running time for a developer key has been increased to 4 hours (was 2 hours)
- SERVER: There is now a way to specify maximum number of backups to retain per database (to avoid disk is full error), in order to activate it just use the custom command: SET PREFERENCE MAX_BACKUPS TO value
- SERVER: Fixed several JSON related issues
- SERVER: Dramatically improved JSON queries performance
- SERVER: A lot of others small fixes and improvements
- SERVER: Updated C SDK
- SERVER: There is now a native 32bit and 64bit DLL SDK for Windows native connections
- PLUGIN: Timeout value is now properly honored. Set it to 0 if you want to wait MAX_TIMEOUT value (default to 900 seconds but you can change it via the SET PREFERENCE MAX_TIMEOUT TO value).
- PLUGIN: Added support for REAL Server and REAL SQL Server protocol, just set the db.useREALServer As Boolean property BEFORE db.Connect.
You can download you copy from: http://www.sqlabs.com/cubesql_download.php