To better serve our customers we just opened a dedicated cubeSQL mailing list.
To subscribe just visit its dedicated admin page or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are working on the next cubeSQL version… where you’ll see a lot of improvements and features.
We are interested in trying to port cubeSQL to an ARM processor with Linux OS… do you know some good devices we could use for development and testing? We know about the very interesting Raspberry Pi project but its availability is too uncertainty at this time.
cubeSQL ODBC Driver version 1.0b2 is now available from:
- Fixed an issue that caused Win32 installer to install the driver with the wrong name
- Added support for auto-commit transactions
- Fixed problem with authentication for System DSN’s on Mac
- Added support for Mac OS X KeyChain
- Fixed problems with MS Access import
Please test the new version and let us know if you find any problem.