I’ll miss you…
SQLiteManager has been our first commercial product, we released it somewhere in mid 2003 (co-developed with my old friend Will Leshner). During the years it has evolved a lot and it’s now time to release a major upgrade.
We are working hard on the upcoming SQLiteManager release 4 and our only objective is to release the best sqlite GUI application for both Macintosh and Windows out there. Stay tuned for upcoming news, working with sqlite databases will never be the same.
Upgrading from SQLiteManager 3.x will be free for recent purchases, other users will have very competitive upgrade pricing.
In the meantime, another good news:
Thanks to Jonathan Monroe from Actual Technologies we have another cubeSQL ODBC driver build.
The following issues remain:
- indexes and primary keys are not returned
- column nullability not returned for column descriptions
- tables with date fields can’t be used as “linked tables” in MS Access
- MS Word mail merge not yet supported
- all text fields are concatenated together in PHP
You can download the new build in the cubeSQL download section. Please let us know of any issues you’ll find with this release.