Thanks to Jonathan Monroe from Actual Technologies we have another cubeSQL ODBC driver build.
The following issues remain:
- indexes and primary keys are not returned
- column nullability not returned for column descriptions
- tables with date fields can’t be used as “linked tables” in MS Access
- MS Word mail merge not yet supported
- all text fields are concatenated together in PHP
You can download the new build in the cubeSQL download section. Please let us know of any issues you’ll find with this release.