We just updated SQLiteManager to version 4.1.0. This new version contains the following changes:
- Fixed a vertical scrollbar issue.
- Fixed an import issue into a new table where first row was not properly converted to column names.
- Fixed an issue with new rows in Record Editor.
- Updated sqlite to the latest 188.8.131.52 version.
- Added UNICODE61 tokenizer.
- MacOS X version now requires 10.7 or higher.
Please note that we are working hard in order to fix the App Store version too.
New version available from:
Older versions are now available from: