After some initial feedbacks we decided to release a new beta version.
Bete 2 includes the following changes:
- Greatly increased performance while scrolling from a cubeSQL RecordSet.
- Fixed a crash bug that occurs while scrolling from a cubeSQL RecordSet.
- Fixed return values from Database lua class.
- Fixed some issues related to Attachments window.
- Fixed some issues related to Notes creation.
- Detailed Analyser now works again on Windows.
- Maximize buttons now active on Windows.
- Updated sqlite to version 220.127.116.11.
- Updated analyzer utility.
Please note that you can always check SQLiteManager news and latest version history from with the SQLiteManager app just selecting “SQLiteManager News” from the Help menu.
This is a fully functionality application that will expire in about a week.
Please let me know if you find any issue.
You can download your copy from:
MacOS X: http://www.sqlabs.com/download/beta/SQLiteManagerMac.zip
Thanks a lot!