We just updated SQLiteManager to version 4.2.0. This new version contains the following changes:
- Added support for Application ID in Database Settings.
- Added Lua examples (query and save to a file).
- Improved performance when opening databases with a large numbers of tables/triggers/views.
- Windows version now close properly when document is closed.
- Tabs are now preserved in Lua scripts.
- Updated sqlite to the latest 3.7.17 version.
- Various bugs has been fixed in this version.
- Various performance improvements.
- Some other minor features added.
MacOS X version now requires 10.7 or higher.
New version available from: