We announce the immediate availability of cubeSQL version 5.0.4. This version includes important fixes and we recommend all users to always stay up to date.
Due to some feedbacks we also rewrote the Linux and Windows installers and separate installers are now available for both 32 and 64 bit versions. Among many important changes we also upgraded sqlite to the latest 126.96.36.199 version.
What’s new in this version:
- SERVER: Fixed disabled login issue
- SERVER: Workaround for unable to block on epool issue on some Linux systems
- SERVER: Upgraded sqlite to the latest 188.8.131.52 version
- SERVER: Better Windows version information
- SERVER: Several issues fixed for external database engines
- SERVER: Fixed several dynamic loading issues
- SERVER: Improved native sqlite plugins detection
- SERVER: Fixed cryptic error messages in encrypted connections
- SERVER: Added Connection reset by peer log
- SERVER: Added UPLOAD_FILE and DOWNLOAD_FILE privilege
- SERVER: Added ENGINE SELECT/EXECUTE
- SERVER: ENGINE commands now bounds to groups
- SERVER: DROP USER also removes from preference file (was on memory db)
- SERVER: Several others fixes and improvements
- ADMIN: Small fixes and improvements
cubeSQL is available for MacOS X (32 and 64bit), Linux (32 and 64bit) and Windows (64bit only).
cubeSQL 5.0.4 can be downloaded from:
About The Author: Marco
More posts by marco