We are happy to announce the latest SQLiteManager 4.6.0 release with the following changes:
- Performance enhancements.
- Updated FTC to the latest 3.1.6 version.
- Fixed an issue in HexEdit mode.
- Fixed a parsing issue that could lead to a wrong constraint table type.
- On Mac windows positions and size associated to each local database are now preserved.
- If database contains some data then default to Data tab on open.
- Various fixes and improvements.
This is a recommended upgrade.
You can download this version from: http://www.sqlabs.com/sqlitemanager/
About The Author: Marco
More posts by marco