After several months of development we are proud to announce the immediate availability of cubeSQL 5.6.
- SERVER: Upgraded sqlite to version 3.15.0
- SERVER: Fixed an issue related to SSL connections
- SERVER: VMBind commands now honor the max_commandlen value
- SERVER: The startup -i parameter is now correctly handled
- SERVER: Improved client disconnection
- SERVER: Improved SSL check
- SERVER: Other improvements and fixes
- PLUGIN: Fixed issue with db.InsertRecord and rs.Update methods
- ADMIN: General improvements
- INSTALLER MAC: Added Sierra compatibility
In order to incentivate the upgrade to this latest version we are offering (for a limited time) the unlimited version for just $99 (a $500 saving).
Don’t miss this opportunity!
cubeSQL 5.6 fixes all know issues and it also includes several performance related changes that you’ll immediately noticed when compared to older versions. cubeSQL is available for MacOS X (32 and 64bit), Linux (32 and 64bit) and Windows (32 and 64bit).
cubeSQL 5.6.0 can be downloaded from:
About The Author: Marco
More posts by marco