SQLabs announce the immediate availability of the newer CubeSQL 5.8.0.
This version contains important SSL related improvements and a new Xojo plugin with API 2.0 support.
What’s new in this version:
- SERVER: CubeSQL has now built-in support for OpenSSL (via LibreSSL). There is no need to separately install OpenSSL on the host system.
- SERVER: Updated SQLite to the latest 3.33.0 release.
- SERVER: Improved VM commands.
- SERVER: Improved support for Xojo API 2.0
- SERVER: A lot of other improvements and internal bug fixes
- MACOS: Updated Preference Panel
- XOJO PLUGIN: Added full support for API 2.0
- C SDK: Updated SDK
- INSTALLER: Updated Linux installer to support systemd
CubeSQL 5.8.0 is a recommended upgrade for all supported platforms. CubeSQL is available for MacOS X (64bit), Linux (32 and 64bit) and Windows (32 and 64bit).
CubeSQL 5.8.0 can be downloaded from: https://sqlabs.com/cubesql_download