We am happy to announce the immediate availability of SQLiteManager 4.3.3 that among several issues fixed it adds support for the extremely popular SQLCipher sqlite database encryption extension (256-bit AES encryption).
What’s new in version 4.3.3:
- Added support for SQLCipher encrypted databases.
- Fixed some printing issues.
- Fixed issue with dump command and encrypted databases.
- Fixed issue with add/change/remove encryption commands.
- Fixed clustered primary keys in Table design.
- Other issues fixe and improvements.
You can download the latest version from: