MacOS X 10.10 or higher is required for the 64bit version.
- MacOS 64bit (Intel/ARM) (24.1MB) for MacOS 10.14 or higher
- MacOS 64bit (Intel only) (15.9MB) from MacOS 10.10 to MacOS 10.13
Windows VISTA/7sp1/8/10/Server or higher is required, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported.
- Windows 64bit (27.0MB)
- Windows 32bit (25.3MB)
Linux kernel version 2.6.2 or higher is required, both 32 and 64 bit versions are supported (including GUI Admin application).
- Linux 64bit (30.2MB)
- Linux 32bit (29.5MB)
Starting from CubeSQL 5.8.5 we support RaspberryPi (including GUI Admin application).
- RaspberryPi (29.9MB)
GUI CubeSQL Admin applications for all supported platforms in both 32bit and 64bit.
cubeSQL offers some open source components like the Admin application and the PHP connectors.
If you need to embed the server and you do not need any installer, this whole package includes everything you need in order to customize the installation. This zip file contains cubesql server and admin applications for all supported platforms, plus documentations, plugins and connectivity modules.
- Complete package (139.0MB) (without installers)
Xojo plugin (version 2.1.1 updated on March 17th, 2020).
- API 2.0 Xojo Plugin (MacOS 32/64bit/ARM, Windows 32/64bit, Linux 32/64bit, Raspberry Pi)
- Old Xojo Plugin (MacOS 32/64bit, Windows 32/64bit, Linux 32/64bit, Raspberry Pi)
Synology NAS Installer (Intel based only)
Use this installer to install CubeSQL x86 to your Intel based Synology NAS.
The installation script is provided by Christopher Rieke.
- Synology NAS Installer DSM7 (Intel 32/64bit - 164KB)
- Synology NAS Installer DSM6 (Intel 32/64bit - 164KB)
Third-party unsupported tools and extensions.
- Java Library (written by Rick Hofstede - University of Twente - https://www.rickhofstede.nl) - UNSUPPORTED
- Windows 64bit ODBC Driver (written by Jonathan Monroe by Actual Technologies) - Windows 64 bit users please read this post for important information. - UNSUPPORTED
- Windows 32bit ODBC Driver (written by Jonathan Monroe by Actual Technologies) - UNSUPPORTED
Up-to-date PDF manuals and guides.
A fully featured and high performance relational database management system built on top of the sqlite database engine.
cubeSQL has been deployed more than 121 million times since 2013.
- MacOS 10.7 or higher
- Windows VISTA/7sp1/8/10 or higher
- Linux kernel 2.6.2 or higher