During the past months we worked hard in order to renew the look and the functionalities of SQLabs and of all its products. We are extremely proud to announce a complete website renovation and products updates.
To celebrate the new updates we are offering a time limited, huge discount for all our products.
CubeSQL 5.7.0 with the following changes:
- SERVER: Upgraded sqlite to version 3.27.2
- SERVER: Fixed an issue with RESET SCHEDULE command
- SERVER: Improved IP address resolution
- SERVER: Added support for OpenSSL version 1.1 or higher
- SERVER: Added support for IPv6 protocol
- SERVER: Added a way to customize backup path directly within the scheduler
- SERVER: Various Windows specific fixes
- SERVER: Added SSL/Crypto custom path
- SERVER: A lot of other improvements and bug fixes
- ADMIN: A lot of improvements and bug fixes
- XOJO PLUGIN: All know issues has been fixed
- XOJO PLUGIN: Updated to the latest Xojo SDK version
- XOJO PLUGIN: Added support for Raspberry Pi
- C SDK: Updated SDK
- INSTALLER: All installers has been updated
You can download cubeSQL from: https://sqlabs.com/cubesql_download
SQLiteManager 4.8.3 with the following changes:
- Improved parsing of sql create table statements.
- Improved HexViewer for BLOB fields.
- Updated built-in CubeSQL plugin.
- Added the ability to customize row height.
- Fixed a crash issue related to BLOB fields.
- Several other internal enhancements and fixes.
You can download SQLiteManager from: https://sqlabs.com/sqlitemanager
SQLiteDoctor 1.4.1 with the following changes:
- Fixed a foreign key issue.
- A lot of other fixes and optimizations.
SQLiteDoctor has been recognized as one of the best tools for sqlite database forensic analysis DFRWS 2018 Europe.
You can download SQLiteDoctor from: https://sqlabs.com/sqlitedoctor